Celebrating 50 Years of Catholic Education
Established in 1965, SJS has a tradition of academic excellence. We encourage the child's full potential in a learning environment of Catholic principles and values, relistic goals, and relevant curriculum. Students are surrounded by spiritual, intellectual, social and physical opportunities structured to promote and challenge the development of the whole child.
Believing that all children are unique creations of God and possess a special potential for reflecting His glory, St. John the Apostle Catholic School offers a supportive Catholic environment that reinforces belief in each individual as a child of God.
Together with the family, the teachers and staff encourage the child's full potential, in a learning environment of Catholic principles and values, realistic goals, and relevant curriculum. Children are surrounded by spiritual, intellectual, cultural, social and physical opportunities structured to promote and challenge growth in all facets of their identity.
Goals and Objectives
- Develop a spiritual life for the students through a variety of liturgical celebrations, prayers, sacraments, daily religious formation and service to the community.
- Promote optimal intellectual achievement through a well-rounded academic program that supports the needs of each student and encourages individual achievement, effective study skills, and life-long work habits.
- Develop awareness and appreciation for our cultural diversity through experiences in the arts, foreign language, and technology.
- Foster personal growth and individual responsibility through opportunities to make choices and to understand how these choices affect others, the community and the larger world.
- Encourage a healthy life style through physical education and athletic programs that endorse life-long fitness and good health.